Looking to start a career in IT, but don’t know where to start? No experience but a great desire? Not a problem, we will teach you!
An international IT product company is looking for a Content Manager to join its friendly team.
We are ready to employ people even without relevant experience such as yesterday’s students and just those who decided to change their field of activity. Also for this vacancy we will consider teachers, translators.
- Knowledge of German at the C1 level (not lower!);
- Fast learner;
- Perseverance and attentiveness to details, the ability to notice other people’s (and their own) mistakes;
- Experience working with native speakers and large volumes of texts will be an advantage.
- Proofreading for mistakes, editing German content;
- Checking articles for compliance with the terms of reference (checking keywords, structure, uniqueness, etc.);
- Publishing finished content to sites;
- Proofreading and editing of already posted articles;
- Search and attraction of freelance authors to cooperation.
- Modern, spacious office in Berlin, next to S-Bahnhof Hohenzollerndamm;
- Official employment according to German law (health insurance, 24 days of vacation);
- Rotation program;
- L&D center with courses, a self-learning library, and access to paid courses;
- Support and training both during the entire trial period and after its completion.
Did we catch your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, preferably by email to [email protected], stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
BrainGameS Entertainment GmbH