An international product IT company is looking for a SEO specialist (for Western markets) to join its friendly team.
- Experience in successful SEO promotion of sites;
- Experience working with projects in highly competitive niches and knowledge of the main ranking factors for promotion in search engines;
- Mastery of keyword analysis and clustering skills;
- A systematic approach to work and a responsible attitude towards the fulfillment of assigned tasks;
- Ability to create and execute plans.
It will be an advantage:
- English or German not lower than B1 level;
- Team management experience;
- Desire to grow to SEO Team Lead.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Acquisition and monetisation of traffic;
- Niche analysis, competitor monitoring;
- Organising the project promotion strategy with further implementation;
- Collection of semantics, clustering, formation of technical task for copywriting;
- Internal and external site optimisation;
- Conducting SEO tests and experiments.
We offer now:
- Modern, spacious office in Berlin, next to S-Bahnhof Hohenzollerndamm;
- Official employment according to German law (health insurance, 24 days of vacation);
- Rotation program;
- L&D center with courses, a self-learning library, and access to paid courses;
- Support and training both during the entire trial period and after its completion;
- Send your resume, we are waiting for you to join our team!
Did we catch your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, preferably by email to [email protected], stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
BrainGameS Entertainment GmbH